Frameworks are becoming more established within Public Sector procurement, as they represent a smarter way of purchasing, rather than going through a time consuming and costly tender for ‘one-off’ orders relating to recurrent contracts. They can, for example, optimise volume purchasing discounts and minimise onerous and repetitive purchasing tasks.
In this white paper, we explore the following topics:
- What are the main Public Sector frameworks?
- The thresholds
- Which organisations can procure from a framework
- Which services you can procure from a framework
- The benefits of procuring from a framework
- Collaborative procurement
For more information, download the whitepaper below. Of, if you’re a public sector organisation and would like to enquire about procuring our languages services, fill in the form below.